[ Usage ]The sperm counting chambers are apply to the computer andmicroscope assisted tests, such as, clinical medical examinations, animal husbandries, life science researches, drug trials, toxicology experiments for different types sperm analysis.
Usage: Using the micro pipette or pipette, it can add moderate concentrationsample solution to the application area of the slide, and then the slide can automatically suck the sample into the chamber after the sample touch the edge of the cover slip.
1. The slides can use the optimized counting chamber forming the single–layer, independent sperm cell, without overlapping and stacking phenomena. 2.Sanwe counting chamber can automatically suck the sperm from the suction port and fill with the entire chamber. It can save your time and reduce the working intensity.
3.One time only, no need to wash for reuse. It can prevent cross pollution from repeated use.
4.Each counting slide can test four or more samples in the same time.
1. Semen collecting samples should be combined with samples after dilution, so as not to affect observation and analysis because of sperm density.
2. Before testing, sperm samples are placed on 38 ℃ thermostatic temperature platform for 3 minutes, which can get more accurate test results;
3. For frozen or more viscous semen samples, it should gently tap the coverslip after sample adding to eliminate static electricity and the surface protein adhesion, spreading sperms and avoiding sperm aggregation to affect the observation and analysis;
4. The counting slides are disposable supplies. Don’t reuse it and then it can protect the test results from the contamination.
ML-CASA sperm counting slides are designed for the computer assisted sperm analysis to meet the requirements of CASA and OIE international standards.