SW-3620 Night Penile Tumescence, Male Sexual Dysfunction Therapy Machine, Urology Male Sexual Machine
1. Apparatus Introduction
It merges neurology, psychology, theory of automatic control, ultrasonic technology and computer-automatic digital display technology in one. It also possesses such detection methods as nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) Record which can be widely used in male sexual dysfunction detected.
2. Examination Range
The instrument is applied to the clinical diagnosis of psychological sexual dysfunction, neurological dysfunction, vascular and other organic sexual dysfunction.
3. Functions and Principle of Examination
While the patient is sleeping, the HOLTER box will record the times, persistent period, rigidity, length, circumference of penis when it erects and the change of blood volume. The corresponding images of diagnostic result can be created automatically by connecting with computer, to help doctors fix on the erectile dysfunction style of the patient, which is the most effective method to distinguish psychological erectile dysfunction and organic erectile dysfunction.
4. Apparatus Features
1) The test results are detected by a variety of ways that can confirm each other to ensure the accuracy of detection
2) A variety of detection methods can be freely matching
3) The computer tracks and controls testing process.
4) High-definition LED to facilitate the operation of the clinical doctor