It merges neurology, psychology, theory of automatic control, ultrasonic technology and computer-automatic digital display technology in one and possesses such detection methods as,electro-physiological nerve examination and Doppler ultrasonic blood examination, which can be widely used in male sexual dysfunction detected.
2. Examination Range
The instrument is applied to the clinical diagnosis of psychological sexual dysfunction, neurological dysfunction, vascular and other organic sexual dysfunction.
3.Functions and Principle of Detection
1) Electric-physiological nerve examination
The instrument stimulates on the dorsal penile nerve and measures the conduction velocity and amplitude of reflex arc by using myoelectricity /evoked potential in order to know nerve conduction function, and thus to achieve the position oriented diagnosis of the nervous system disease.
2) Sexual Psychological Evaluation and Diagnosis
Use conventional international questionnaire to know the patients’ real performance when making love and evaluate the degree and pathogeny of sexual dysfunction, which can give reference for doctors to make effective treatment.
1) The test results are detected by a variety of ways that can confirm each other to ensure the accuracy of detection
2) A variety of detection methods can be freely matching
3) The computer tracks and controls testing process.
4) High-definition LED to facilitate the operation of the clinical doctor