It is an electrical and optical high-tech diagnosis system merging computer technology, optics, imaging study, ergonomics principles and colposcopy into an organic whole, so that it can have more accurate evaluation on the border sector where we are not able to see by our naked eyes and bring more comprehensive solution to diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
2. Applicable Range
1. Vaginal exfoliative cytology smear examination is more than three Pap levels.
2. Cytological examination is negative, but the naked eye observation with the suspicion of cancer
3. Long-term treatment in accordance with cervicitis, but the effects are not good.
4. The minor structural form of the lesions is difficult to determine by the observation with the naked eye.
5. The disease site and its spread part that can only be determined under the electric colposcopy before cervical cancer surgery
3. Apparatus Features
1. Special lamp house design, achieving the effects of shadow less lamp, makes images more realistic and clearer.
2. Imported high-resolution CCD and the specialized image filtering techniques enable images to be clearer.
3. Though the adoption of 1/4 Super HAD color CCD, 800.000pixels lately produced by SONY, the images reach unprecedented high resolution and large screen
4. Embedded processor, 14.1 -inch high- resolution color display
5. Flexible to be equipped with fixed table
6. Flexible to be equipped with high-grade printers to out put color graphic reporter
1. Camera:Sony Exview HAD Camera, supporting RS232 illumination
2. Lens resolution: 1 / 4 "Super HAD color CCD, 800,000 pixels
3. Lens horizon resolution: 480 lines or more
4. Camera Video Output Interface: S-Video, Video, PAL format
5. The camera signal to noise ratio: 52 db
6. The lens focusing distance: standard 200 ~ 500mm, support 150 ~ 550mm
7. 18 times optical zoom lens, digital zoom 12 times
8. Magnification: 216 times
9. Field of view: Φ = 2.5 ~ 320mm
10. Camera self-balancing: internal AWB metering mode
11. Light source types of lens: multi-point circular LED group
12. Lens focus mode: fast automatic or manual focusing